Opportunities Week (14-18 June)
The Careers and Employability Service has organised a virtual Opportunities Week to support students of all years with their employability. The week will provide students with a range of sessions around:
- job hunting in the current climate
- how to make the most of online resources
- the benefits of volunteering
- postgraduate study options
- developing and maintaining personal resilience – including a talk from guest speaker Tim Campbell on Thursday 17 June.
Graduate employers will be hosting some virtual sessions and there will also be support for those thinking of starting a business. A student panel will also discuss how the service helped them in their career journey.