- Download the WhatsUp app for daily mental health boosts and tools for better daily living to your mobile phone or tablet.
- Email firstname.lastname@example.org.
uk to request Skype, email and phone support from the Student Wellbeing Service.
- Chat or email the Chaplaincy team – email email@example.com, call +44 (0)23 9284 3030
- Contact the Student Union Advice Centre at firstname.lastname@example.org or by calling +44(0)23 92 843478
- Contact the local NHS support service Positive Minds.
Living in halls of residence?
Call Residential Life support on +44(0)23 9284 3418 or email email@example.com.
Feeling lost out of hours?
A good night’s sleep helps put everything in perspective most of the time but if you are feeling troubled or isolated, you can always call or email the Samaritans. You don’t have to be feeling desperate, they offer a friendly support service for everyone.
We will be running a 23+ wellbeing things campaign once again here on Liblog, focusing on ways to stay well while physically isolated. Watch this feed (and our social media channels) for more.