How are we doing?
We are pleased to present our first report on the revised Library Service Standards for last term. These revised Library standards are more ambitious and challenging than before, reflecting the range of work we do that contributes to the quality of the Library service. You can view the full report and the Library Service Standards.
Highlights from the report include:
- 100% of emails received by the Library were received answered within one working day.
- 955 online chat enquiries were received and all were fully answered on the same day.
- In November, 95% of books and other items were reshelved the same day.
- We responded within ten working days to all but two of the 19 suggestions received through the online suggestions box.
- All postal loan requests from distance learners were posted out within a single working day when the book was available in the Library.