On 31 August, a major update will affect the Elsevier Elibrary platform, which offers a range of the key pharmacy, pharmaceutical science and biomedical science textbooks available through your subject pages.
The older editions of many of the textbooks currently offered will be removed and any notes attached to them lost. Only the latest version of each book will remain available. It will not be possible to transfer notes between editions automatically: you will have to manually transfer any notes you wish to keep.
For these three ebooks, only these new editions will be available from 31 August:
- Clinical Pharmacy and Therapeutics, 6th edition
- Rang & Dale’s Pharmacology, 9th edition
- Mims’ Medical Microbiology, 6th edition
Only the most recent existing editions of the following textbooks will remain available:
- Aulton’s Pharmaceuticals
- Community Pharmacy
- Guyton and Hall Textbook of Medical Physiology
- Kumar and Clark’s Clinical Medicine
- Pharmaceutical Analysis
- Wheater’s Functional Histology
If you have any queries or concerns, please email the Science Faculty Librarians Ann and Sarah at email@example.com.