Starting University can feel daunting and so we have put together a series of simple bite-sized Introducing… guides that introduce you to the best of all things library. There are even a couple of slideshows dedicated to showcasing free apps that allow you can use to personalise and improve your learning experience.
You can find all these by following the Introducing… link on the library homepage but the slideshows most likely to interest you are:
- Using the Library (everything you need in a nutshell)
- Borrowing books
- How we can help if you find reading difficult
- Where to find the best information for your exams and assignments
- Personalise your learning: apps that let you learn how you learn best
- Unlock your productivity: weird, wonderful and time-saving apps we think you might love