We are working with the supplier to resolve a login problem with British Standards Online (BSOL) experienced by clients working away from the University campus. This may most easily be resolved by setting up the VPN, or where this is not possible, the web proxy. Instructions for setting up both are available here on MyPort. We are happy to help if you run into any difficulties.
- Clear your browser cache and search history
- Go to https://library.port.ac.uk/offcampus/
- Login to the “Passwords for resources” webpage
- Click on the link for “off campus” access
- Alternatively, set up the VPN and it will work with no problems