Lexis Library – some resources temporarily unavailable (resolved)
Update 12/12/16 – Deleting and then re-adding the books on your bookshelf will resolve this problem:
- Remove the titles from your bookshelf which are not working by clicking the ‘X’ to the right of each item;
- Click the “edit source list” button near the top right, select each item you want and then click “Save” to fix the changes.
Update 7/11/16 – LexisNexis are aware of this fault and are working on a fix. In the meantime, there is a workaround if you can’t access one of the publications in the My Bookshelf area:
- Go to Find a source in the Quick Find area on the left hand side of the Lexis Library homepage.
- Type in the name of the publication, e.g. Halsbury’s Laws of England and click Find.
- You can then search or browse the publication as normal.
Some components of Lexis Library have unexpectedly stopped working. After logging in, the following products listed under My Bookshelf on the right-hand side on the right hand side are currently returning the error message”Warning – invalid URL”:
- Halsbury’s Laws of England
- Tolley’s Employment Law Service
- Blackstone’s Criminal Practice 2017
- Stone’s Justices’ Manual 2016
- Harvey on Industrial Relations and Employment Law
This has been reported to the supplier and we hope these resources will become available again shortly. We apologise for any inconvenience.