On Monday, 1 August, Box of Broadcasts (BoB) is getting an upgrade.
The enhancements will include:
- A platform working across desktop, iOS and Android devices
- Media records based on our TRILT metadata, supporting more powerful searching capabilities
- Better programme coverage and a permanent archive of content from nine channels: BBC1 London / BBC2 / BBC4 / ITV London / Channel 4 / More4 / Channel 5 / BBC Radio 4 / BBC Radio 4 Extra
- Better thumbnail previews on search results
- Preview clips before saving
- Label your own clips
- Personalised email alerts when programmes are ready to view
- More detailed citation data
Saved clips and playlists will be unavailable during August
The downside is that you will be unable to access your saved clips and playlists during August as changes continue to be made behind the scenes but these will all become available again from September. BoB promise to post regular updates as @OnDemandBoB on Twitter.