Never visited the Book Nook? It nestles between the Library Café and the entrance. It is being opened officially by the Vice Chancellor on 5 May (which you are very welcome to attend).
Feel free to pop in at any time and enjoy:
- a quiet space away from the buzz of study
- non-academic reading in a variety languages
- sustainably swapping pre-loved books
- discovering new and exciting things
- swapping, buying or selling books using the physical noticeboard counterpart to our online book swap/sale noticeboard,