Enter our quiz and you could win a £50 cinema voucher.
A coded transmission from a sinister organisation has been intercepted. It can only be partially decrypted but the first letter of each word missing from the clues is believed to spell out the name of this organisation. We must act against this growing threat fast, and so we need your answers at the latest by Friday, 20 November. You can also pick up this quiz on a flier from the Library. The first correct answer drawn at random by ‘M’ after the closing date will win a £50 cinema voucher.
Good luck, agent!
- This answer completes the online reading list title: – – – – – UP SQM Distance Learning students. Find the title by searching for the name under the Reading Lists tab on the Library homepage. This is the time you should look to your reading lists for any assignment.
- Keller and Rutz wrote a book with a title starting with this answer. It is what the Library catalogue can do to books and ebooks.
- The third word is the short name for these. They are insidious. They are everywhere. You can arrive home to find – – – – – – waiting for you in the dark on your laptop or tablet, and when all the printed books are gone they will still be there, waiting for you. You can even find them on the library website under Information Resources > Electronic books.
- The online – – – – service allows you to communicate with us covertly by exchanging live online messages. The service is accessed by clicking the button on the Library website.
- We support our agents 24/7. You can pick up the – – – – – – – – – and call us at any time on any day and ask an expert, just not in the Individual Silent Study zone!
- Clicking the logo on the library website takes you to a hidden website that makes – – – – – – – – – – – (necessary to avoid plagiarism) a piece of cake… well, almost!
- Agents in difficulty should click the button on the Library website and complete the web form to send us one of these. You should also check your University Gmail account in case you have received an important – – – – – every day.
When you have all seven missing words and know the name of the sinister organisation spelled out by the first letter of each, remember to email the name and the seven words to ‘M’ at email@example.com!